Lip injections today are the most popular way to enlarge lips and get attractive and feminine lips
There are many types of fillers that can be injected into your lips and around your mouth. The most popular injectables today are products that contain substances similar to hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the body. Helps increase the volume of the lips.
How to inject lips with fillers
After the lip filler has carefully outlined the area to be injected, a very fine needle is used to inject the material into the lips.
After the injection, ice packs may be given to relieve discomfort and control swelling. But you should not put constant pressure on the treated area.
It is best to avoid lipstick or other lip products immediately after surgery.
You should be able to notice the difference right away. After recovery, your lips should be normal.
Side effects of lip filler injections
The side effects of lip fillers are temporary and will only last a few days. It may include:
- Bleeding from the injection sites, which occurs as a result of the insufficient experience of the physician performing the injection
- Swelling and bruising (which will go away gradually)
- Redness and tenderness at the injection site (which will go away gradually)
Benefits and advantages of lip filler injections
- Lip fillers control the size of the lips. The amount of substance injected can be controlled, so that the doctor can better control the resulting lip volume.
- The frequency of treatment is gradual. The injection can be given gradually on different days until the desired result is achieved.
- The mass dissolves easily. Any lumps or bumps caused by movement of the lips can be easily resolved.
- Reduce bruising. There may be less bruising and swelling than other dermal fillers.
- Reasonably lasting results. The results are somewhat long lasting, but not permanent.
- Allergic reactions are unlikely. Since hyaluronic acid fillers are made of materials similar to those found in the body, they are less likely to cause allergic reactions. But if you are allergic to lidocaine, tell your doctor before treatment.
Risks of lip filler injections
- Severe and prolonged swelling or bruising that lasts from 1 week to 10 days
- Asymmetric lips (different parts of the lips)
- Lumps and irregularities in the lips
- Injected into the blood vessels, which leads to tissue loss
- Ulceration, scarring, or hardening of the lip
- Allergic reactions that cause redness, swelling, or itching around the lips
Make sure to deal with an expert and reliable medical team to avoid any risks
Filler injection cost in Turkey
Most people do not need more than one injection. Total costs range from $400 to a maximum of $1,500 in Turkey
When should I resort to lip filler injections?!
To answer this question, start by asking yourself why you clean your lips. You should not take this action unless you really want to change your appearance.
If you’re considering lip augmentation to please someone or trying to get the perfect picture, you may want to think twice.
Also, it is important to have realistic expectations about the results. Lip enhancement may make your lips plumper, but you’ll still be there when you leave the doctor’s office.
Your doctor can discuss the pros and cons of lip augmentation options with you and help you decide which technique or product is best for you.
Buttock augmentation surgery – BBL