Abdominal liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures among men and women
Civil life and repetitive routine in addition to unhealthy eating habits contribute to the accumulation of fat in the abdomen and waists, and it is difficult to get rid of these fatty accumulations, so people resort to liposuction using the Vaser technique to sculpt the abdomen and get an attractive and natural shape
Turkey provides an integrated medical system of specialized plastic surgeons, equipped hospitals and logistics services to provide ideal and distinctive results in abdominal sculpting and liposuction in particular.
Candidate cases for abdominal liposuction
Liposuction is not the best solution for plastic surgeons to treat obesity because the risks associated with this procedure are limited and in recent years these risks have been greatly reduced thanks to modern techniques of liposuction of the abdomen. There are other non-surgical ways to treat this problem, such as diet, weight loss exercises and even weight loss medications;
But in some cases, liposuction may be the only option, such as:
- Local obesity, especially abdominal obesity
- Obesity cases
- Obesity does not respond to diet and exercise
- Where medical barriers prevent resorting to alternative solutions.
Abdominal liposuction, in the case of liposuction of a large amount of fat, traditional general anesthesia, local anesthesia for minor operations, or laser, vascular, endoscopic, etc. can be used. Very high risks associated with surgery.
This video explains the mechanisms of liposuction from the body using a laser:
Abdominal liposuction cost in Turkey 2022
Turkey is famous for being an economical place to perform most types of plastic surgery, and when it comes to surgery in budget clinics (in terms of accommodation and luxury, not quality).
- Liposuction costs in Turkey start from about 1200 dollars for a simple procedure
- The average cost in most cases ranges between $2,500 and $3,000.
- Abdominal liposuction in Turkey can cost up to $5,000 or $7,500 if the operation is complicated.
It should be noted that the main factor that determines the cost of tummy tuck surgery in Turkey is the amount of fat extracted, in addition to the techniques used, the costs of laser surgery and laparoscopic surgery are higher than traditional surgery, and the level of luxury accommodation facilities. The medical center plays a big role in the price.
Advantages and benefits of liposuction in Turkey
- The possibility of performing the surgery by highly qualified and experienced surgeons in this field
- Regardless of the price factor in favor of Turkey compared to other countries where these surgeries are performed.
Most patients will not experience these complications, but liposuction surgery, like any other surgery, may have some risks that will decrease with your doctor’s choice, and these are some things that you should discuss with your doctor before liposuction. proces.
- One of the problems that those who wish to have liposuction may face in Turkey is that the process needs to be divided into several times, and time may have to separate, which will increase the total cost of housing for the process.
- Bleeding or infection may occur during surgery
- The surgery may leave some scars in place
- The possibility of bowel perforation during liposuction
- Sometimes fat clots form as a result of liposuction
- Most of these complications can be avoided by strictly following your doctor’s recommendations after surgery.